Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Allows us to work creatively in parallel to the automated mundane activities

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution primarily for transporting data from Excel to SAP.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution has decreased the time that our employees spend on manual processes. It has solved many of the problems for mundane and rule-based activities, so we can do some parallel creative work rather than taking care of these things.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable part of this solution is the import feature. We can take the data from where it is stored, in Excel, and upload it to a web site or where we need it.

The interface is user-friendly, well-developed, and straightforward.

What needs improvement?

When it comes to reading email, this solution is unstable and improvements need to be made. Specifically, it should be able to handle email based on the subject or the email sender.

This solution is quite stable for daily activities, but it has problems with reading email and improvements need to be made.

For the version that I have and what I'm using it for, the scalability is very good.

Technical support for this solution is very good. The response is very good and they come back to us very fast.

We did not use another solution prior to this one. Our employees were getting bored of doing the same thing, which is why we started looking into automation.

The initial setup of this solution was a little difficult. When we had trouble, we started calling the technical support team and they solved it. It was a little messy in the beginning.

We have just started using this solution, so we have not seen ROI yet.

We had heard great things about this solution so we chose it without evaluating other options.

What other advice do I have?

This is a user-friendly solution that is all drag-and-drop, and very good.

When a new version of this solution is released, it would be very helpful if the vendor would give an explanation as to everything that is new. Simply releasing it is not a good idea.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.