Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Bots allow our human workforce to use their intellect by taking away their mundane work

What is our primary use case?

We train students to find their own problems on a day-to-day basis, then use Automation Anywhere (or an RPA solution) to solve these issues.

We are using the latest version.

How has it helped my organization?

With this type of work, there is usually manual labor and human error. The people who do it may not like working on it for long. That's a big problem. If we can get a bot to do the same job doing the same thing, then our human workforce can use their intellect.

What is most valuable?

There are many valuable features, including the reading material and taking data from websites. We can move quickly working with PDF files.

We can see what the bots are doing when they are working.

I like the bots that take data from databases and websites, then change it into another format. The bots can use this data to fill out forms, which is very tedious.

It is very easy for anybody to learn. Anybody spending time for the solution can learn it.

The UI is great and intuitive.

What needs improvement?

Automation Anywhere has to be integrated with machine learning and AI systems to read images and videos, then put the information into another format.

Stability is pretty good. We haven't had any issues.

Scalability requires a lot of resources which needs a longer based goal.

With a cloud-based platform, we can create bots and apply them to any system.

The initial setup is straightforward with no hassles.

What other advice do I have?

Most people are aware of Automation Anywhere and what it does.