Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Easy to use and understand, but I would like the tool to be more stabilized

What is our primary use case?

We use it for our product setup and rating products on our website.

We take raw data and manipulate it, then we feed the information to the bot. The rest of the process is automated using the bot.

How has it helped my organization?

We have seen increased productivity. What use to take about two days to finish with laymen doing computer work, a bot can finish it within a seven to eight hour time frame. That means we are removing a lot of man-hours.

What is most valuable?

Automation is less time consuming and very quick.

The features are pretty easy to use, like the drag and drop feature. It is easy and understand, even a layman knows how the application works. All the basic stuff can be done by anybody.

What needs improvement?

I want the tool to be more stabilized. After three or four hours, the navigation keeps changing. We will be running error handling for 8,000 process and the system will fail. We need it to be more stable.

I would like a detailed description of all the features in a PDF explaining their significance and what they do.

We just started using the product.

Stability-wise, we have found that it works pretty well. At this stage, it can work around 24 hours. However, the system does malfunction. We need to have a bot ready to back up another bot and spin up the data in case of a failure.

We need the solution to run without errors before we can scale more.

The initial setup was straightforward. Our processes are not largely complex, so we understood the background of how it was being set up.

We used a consultant. They came in and helped us with the setup of the products.

What other advice do I have?

Automation Anywhere is user-friendly.