Automation Anywhere (AA) Review

Easy tool to use and learn that doesn't require much expertise

What is our primary use case?

I lead the automation team in UI. In the UI, we automate mostly PDF and shared devices, then most web applications. For large volumes, we mostly automate PDFs.

What is most valuable?

I have enjoyed using all the features of this tool, not just one feature, e.g., object cloning, Excel automation, and the web recorder.

The tool is very easy to use and mostly user-friendly. I like that when using it I don't need much expertise.

What needs improvement?

With the IQ Bots that use AI, I want to see more features using that type of machine learning and artificial intelligence in their products.

I have been using Automation Anywhere for the past four to five years. I started using Automation Anywhere from version 7, and now, it's version 11. So, I've seen the journey from version 7 to 11.

It is a very scalable product. With the market, every time and every day, we can scale it.

It is very easy to interact with the support team for Automation Anywhere whenever it's required. Sometimes, if the training is required, they would visit our premises. We can also visit their premises. In terms of training and product support, if you have any challenges as a developer, they help all the time. It is very easy to connect with them.

It is very straightforward.

What other advice do I have?

I have seen a huge difference in how it is improving products.

I use them mostly. I would recommend it to all my friends and team. I encourage team member to use it, even those who are not from a technical background. They can also move to Automation Anywhere, use, and can learn from it. If they go to use Automation Anywhere University and other training tools, the training materials are available for them. So, it's very easy to learn as well. Different platforms and technology members have also moved to use the RPA platform, and are now using the Automation Anywhere tool.

I'd give it a nine point two out of 10. There is still a way to go for Automation Anywhere where we can see improvement. Mostly, we want to see more artificial intelligence and machine learning. Now, I can see only this mostly in the IQ Bot where we construct the data from PDFs. I also want to see more features where we can use the artificial intelligence in automating tasks as well.