BigPanda Review

Predictive analysis enhances our forecast but the usability needs to be improved

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution for predictive analysis and for enhancing our forecast.

What needs improvement?

The usability needs to improve because it is a pure code environment. It would be good if they could have a pre-designed code like the new tools that are in the market now. UiPath, for example, offers drag and drop. If this feature can be added, I think it will be a breakthrough. It will completely change the solution and attract even seasonal coders and make it more valuable.

We have been using BigPanda for around five months now.

The program is very stable. We have a team who was managing everything, so whenever there is an issue, they know how to handle it.

We have thirteen or fourteen users in our office, but thousands of users in remote offices. We plan to increase our usage but as we have other predictive analysis, I cannot confirm that it will be 100% BigPanda. We will do a market analysis from the very beginning and base it on the team that will be involved in the project. It will depend on if they are familiar with this tool or not. In the end, we may be using a combination of tools.

We use BigPanda now and we will continue to do so, as long as it can deal with machine learning and artificial intelligence predicted by analysis, as it is our main focus. As much as it's a new product in the market, we are also flexible to get any product that we are interested in.

The initial setup was straightforward because we have the tools within our company as well as the infrastructure. We also have a team of internal consultants who are responsible for that. But I believe it depends on the project.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others would be to test it out and to build your experience. Get familiar with the tool first to see if it covers their needs. Compare it with other programs out on the market.

On a scale of one to ten, I will rate this solution a seven.