Cisco Meraki Systems Manager Review
The ease of use and setup are most valuable to us. We have come across issues where it doesn't seem to be able to establish some VPN tunnels with other devices.

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for MDM (Mobile Device Management), as a firewall and using it for their switches and access points.

What is most valuable?

Generally speaking, the ease of use and setup are most valuable to us. We have come across issues where it doesn't seem to be able to establish some VPN tunnels with other devices in a particular way that such as an ASA can do for us. But other than that, I mean, as far as the switching setup, it's extremely easy. The access point is even easier. The firewall and the  basic setup for the firewall; having the auto VPN connections, site-to-site VPN connections, come up is a very nice feature.

What needs improvement?

The one particular issue that we had is that one of our sites had a very specific VPN site-to-site setup for access into a a particular client. We could see what was coming out of the firewall, and for some reason, the client firewall was not responding in the way that we were expecting, and we were unable to get client's firewall team on the line in time for us to get it all straightened out, so we had to fall back to the ASA that was in place.

Yes, this is a stable product.

We have this product in a total of six of our sites. I could easily configure everything from one location, despite the various global site locations.

Most of the time, we do not use technical support. We do not need them, but when we do need them, they are available and will work with us for whatever length of time it takes to try and solve the problem.

It's extremely competitive and very good for a product in this sphere. It's excellent, actually, for the products and what they can handle.

What other advice do I have?

Generally speaking, if it's just a mesh network within your own environment, which could be done at a fairly low knowledge level. It's when you're dealing with the external partners and stuff like that that you'll either have to really know what you're talking about to try and troubleshoot. It's a very easy solution for the most part, it's very easy to implement and very easy to administer.