Dynatrace logo 80x80

Dynatrace Review
Facilitates great live performance monitoring, allowing us to easily and visually detect problems before they become a large impact issue to the business.

Valuable Features:

• Creating different dashboards
  • Sharing dashboards with edit permissions
  • Simple classic but effective UI (unlike some modern UI's out there that have too much white-space)
  • Wide variety of dashlets available to monitor various services/components

Improvements to My Organization:

Dynatrace facilitates great live performance monitoring, allowing us to easily and visually detect problems before they become a large impact issue to the business. It is not uncommon to detect and quickly use various drill down options such as PurePath to quickly identify and provide initial analysis on problems.

Room for Improvement:

• Either use less system resources and be faster or use more resources to pre-compute the PurePath on recent X minutes of data
  • More flexibility with refresh times
  • More UI options

Use of Solution:

I've used it for eight months

Stability Issues:

Overall, it's quite stable.

Scalability Issues:

We haven't had a chance to change the scale much and will probably not scale up by any meaningful factor.

It's great.

I haven't had to use it a lot.

Initial Setup:

Overall, it's very easy to setup on the client side.

Other Solutions Considered:

We currently use Dynatrace in conjunction with another APM tool as well as a synthetic monitoring tool.

Other Advice:

I would highly recommend it.

3 visitors found this review helpful
Reviewer5478 li?1414329105Pedro ferreira li?1414331567Picture 1132 1356878581

1 Comment

Pedro ferreira li?1414331567

Have a similar perception about solution value.

Like (0)03 July 15
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Dynatrace?

Our experts can help. 233,557 professionals have used our research on 5,895 solutions.