Kronos Workforce Ready Software Review

Reports can be customized and downloaded to multiple formats

What is our primary use case?

Payroll would be the primary function.  However, having the HR and T&L module integrated with the payroll system makes my overall job easier.

How has it helped my organization?

One system for all modules makes is easier to administer employee data. The new hire onboarding makes it quick and easy to assign required forms and to see that the forms are completed.

What is most valuable?

Payroll, P&L, and HR modules. One system for all modules makes is easier to administer employee data. Reports can be customized and downloaded to multiple formats.

What needs improvement?

The self service benefit enrollment tool could be more user friendly.  Employees that are not computer savvy tend to have more difficulty and require help from the administrator.

No issues.

No issues.

10 out of 10.

It was straightforward. The type of data requested was not unusual or difficult to gather.

With HR systems, you get what you pay for. Cookie cutter systems have little customization and will typically cost less. However, they have limitations to what the system can do. SuiteHR is not a cookie cutter system and is customized to a business's needs. The pricing is inline with other similar systems.

Yes. Bamboo and ADP.

What other advice do I have?

The system is highly customized.