LogMeIn Central Review
It saves us drive time, we don't have to go to clients; we can just use remote access

What is our primary use case?

Accessing customers' servers. We're managing servers, PCs, printers, monitors.

How has it helped my organization?

It saves us drive time, we don't have to go to clients. We can just use remote access.

What is most valuable?

The ease of remoting into a server, to be able to have remote access. And also alerts.

What needs improvement?

It's not really a true RMM product but more of just a remote access.

More than five years.

It's pretty good, it's fairly stable.

No issues with scalability.

I haven't used tech support too much, but the times I have it's been fine.

I can't remember what we used before, but it's been awhile.

Straightforward.

Pricing is a little high. They require for LogMeIn Central to go into brackets. If you go over a certain amount of PCs or servers to access, going up to the next bracket is a big jump.

The price is a little high but it's competitive.

The licensing process is fairly easy.

What other advice do I have?

We aren't leveraging Central to keep end-points secure. We're actually using a product called Sophos for antivirus. All the IT infrastructure is with our customers, everything is on-premise for them, although there is some Office 365.

It's a good product, it's pretty solid. For what it is, the price is good. To make it a 10 out of 10 it needs to be cheaper.

Demo

LogMeIn Central includes patch management, automation capabilities, & more.