ManageEngine OpManager Review

Refined alerts to help monitor devices effectively but it is sometimes difficult to manage the user interface

What is our primary use case?

Right now, we are using ManageEngine OpManager for network monitoring. We also use it for server and application monitoring. We monitor parameters of servers like CPU, RAM, and hard disk.

How has it helped my organization?

The alerting feature has improved our organization. We can create multiple alerts and refine them to how we need to use them.

What is most valuable?

We have found that the alerting in OpManaager is the most valuable. It alerts on CPU or if the server goes down.

What needs improvement?

It is sometimes difficult to manage the user interface. It can get very complicated. They could make it easier to use. There should also be some better backup and recovery tools for the devices that you monitor.

We have been using ManageEngine OpManager for three years.

The stability of OpManager is very nice and good in network monitoring, and it provides all the particular functionality that we need.

The scalability of OpManager is very good.

We have not needed the technical support but we know it is there if we need it.

The initial setup was very simple. The deployment takes two to three days.

The initial setup was done in-house by our team. We started with a few people who added devices and then eventually we had other admins add there devices.

What other advice do I have?

Choose the modules that you would need in your organization because they have other modules like Application Manager that we are not using currently.

More ManageEngine OpManager reviews from users