ManageEngine OpManager Review

Easy to use, easy to deploy, and good support

What is our primary use case?

We are mainly using it for Windows operating systems.

What is most valuable?

It is easy to use and deploy.

What needs improvement?

We have been facing an issue since last year when a lot of our users started to work from home through their mobiles or computers. We are having trouble reaching these devices. We are now planning to publish our instance to the cloud so that we can reach these devices.

Its performance should be improved in terms of the discovery of the devices. I would like to feel confident with the discovery that this solution does. For example, on my dashboard, I would like to be able to view a list of all devices seen on a specific server. At present, it is difficult to find such information. This would be an excellent feature to have.

We have been using this solution for around 18 months.

I don't have direct access to their technical support. However, I am aware of some of the tickets that our clients have raised, and they seem to provide information in an easy way. Their technical support is good.

I was not a part of the deployment process, but based on what I know, it was easy to deploy.

We had evaluated other products, and we decided to go for OpManager because of its ease of use and cost.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I feel comfortable working with it.

I would rate ManageEngine OpManager a nine out of ten.

More ManageEngine OpManager reviews from users
...who work at a Non Tech Company
...who compared it with SolarWinds NPM
Find out what your peers are saying about ManageEngine, SolarWinds, Paessler AG and others in Network Monitoring Software. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.