Microsoft Azure Review

Easy to use, good integration with Active Directory, and quick support

What is our primary use case?

We use Azure for storage, virtual machines, virtual networking, and our VPN.

We have the Microsoft Firewall set up, and we use Blob Storage.

There are many different features we use, based on different requirements.

What is most valuable?

The feature that we like best is integration with Active Directory.

Azure is easy to use.

What needs improvement?

It would be advantageous if the dashboard had more clarity, in terms of the visibility that it provides. The challenge that we are facing has to do with resources and the grouping of them. We have different services that we use and we cannot see all of them until we filter the resource group.

Having inbuilt security would be an improvement. As it is now, Microsoft has a sentinel as a security tool, where you need to integrate it.

I have been using Microsoft Azure for more than three years.

This is a scalable product. We have between 50 and 100 people who are using it, and most of them are software developers.

The support is very good, and they respond within an hour.

We use AWS as well as Azure.

Normally, we log in and then we roll out the services for instances that we want, based on the requirements. It only takes a couple of minutes to deploy.

We deploy this product ourselves and we have a DevOps engineer who takes care of the maintenance.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, this is a good product. We definitely plan to continue using it in the future and I recommend it to others.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft Azure reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Amazon AWS
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.