Microsoft Azure Review

A customizable platform for creating various dashboards

What is our primary use case?

Within our organization, there are roughly 15 people using this solution.

What is most valuable?

It's a great solution. It's so customizable. Every user can create dashboards to suit their needs. We can create and share them with our teammates easily, too.

Microsoft Azure is also very user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

I honestly can't think of anything that needs to be improved.

I have been using this solution for five years.

Microsoft Azure is both scalable and stable.

The technical support is very responsive.

I evaluated Amazon and Google Cloud.

The initial setup was quite straightforward. Deployment depends on your requirements. Typically, I can deploy it within a weeks time.

There are monthly and yearly payment plans. We save more in the long run with the yearly option.

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend this solution to other users.

Microsoft Azure has all of the latest cloud services with all high availability and scalability. It's also very secure. The cost is more or less the same across all cloud service providers, too.

Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of nine.

Due to the pandemic, I haven't been able to utilize their full resources.This has made it complicated to scale up. I hope this will be resolved after the pandemic.

Hybrid Cloud
More Microsoft Azure reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Amazon AWS
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.