Microsoft Azure Review

A stable and easy-to-use cloud computing platform

What is our primary use case?

It's cloud computing. It's just an alternative to buying physical servers and storage.

Within our organization, there are roughly 2,000 employees using this solution. We definitely plan to keep using this solution in the future.

What is most valuable?

It's stable, easy to use, reliable, and cheap.

I have been using Microsoft Azure for the past few years.

This solution is very stable.

Technical support is pretty good. I think they're doing pretty well.

We used to use Amazon AWS.

The initial setup is very straightforward. It only takes minutes because it's cloud provisioning.

I installed this solution myself along with the help of three technical team members.

The price needs to be lower because they're competing with AWS. AWS, price-wise, is sexier. In this case, Azure needs to do better in terms of pricing.

We are on a subscription; we pay on a monthly basis. It's consumption-based, so the price varies depending on usage.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, on a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of eight. I am satisfied with Microsoft Azure.

I would absolutely recommend this solution to others.

More Microsoft Azure reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Amazon AWS
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,230 professionals have used our research since 2012.