Microsoft Azure Review

Stable, reasonably priced, and has the ability to scale

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a server for some applications.

What is most valuable?

As a software data center, we can put some pretty cool applications running there.

The stability is very good. It's reliable.

We have found the scalability to be good.

The pricing is reasonable. It's not too expensive.

What needs improvement?

They develop so fast, it's hard to trace the technology. They have a lot of folders, for example, and it's hard to keep up with changes.

The deployment was quite complex. It's not easy to implement.

I've been using the solution for about a year or so. It hasn't been that long so far.

The stability of the product is very good. It doesn't have bugs or glitches and it doesn't crash or freeze. It's been very reliable for the most part.

The solution scales well. If a company needs to scale it out, it can do so. It's not a problem at all.

We haven't really used support so far. I can't speak to how helpful or responsive they are.

The initial setup isn't exactly straightforward. The deployment is a complex process.

We're happy with the licensing pricing in general. It's not overly expensive.

What other advice do I have?

We have a business relationship with Microsoft.

I'd recommend the solution to other users and companies. We've been largely happy with its capabilities in general.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten.

Microsoft Azure
More Microsoft Azure reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Amazon AWS
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Azure. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,015 professionals have used our research since 2012.