Office 365 Review
Eliminates server, hardware costs and downtime, new features are available immediately
How has it helped my organization?
No more on-prem Exchange Server, all mail in cloud, no maintenance or server management.
What is most valuable?
- Exchagne Online
- Security and compliance
- Skype for Business
- Office 365 ProPlus
- SharePoint Online
- There are no more server and hardware operational costs and downtime, updates, etc. for all the workloads available.
- Newer features and updates are available immediately.
- Can be managed from a single web interface.
- Cloud-based, so same experience for all users, regardless of location.
- Licensing, billing, and accounting are available from the management interface.
What needs improvement?
We have had some connectivity issues.
For how long have I used the solution?
Three to five years.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
No issues with scalability.
How are customer service and technical support?
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
We previously had an on-prem solution.
How was the initial setup?
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
We did not evaluate other options.
What other advice do I have?
I would rate it a 10 out of 10. I'm very satisfied with the product, with Microsoft, and the support provided by the tech. It's very good.