Office 365 Review

Product helps us be more efficient with a standardized way of doing things

What is our primary use case?

We are using the cloud-based version. We use it in an office environment and also in a school environment. It is performing great.

How has it helped my organization?

The product helps us be more efficient. It helps us to have a standardized way of doing things. It is very compatible with other companies that we do business with, because they have about a 90% market share in that space. Therefore, it makes it where we can be compatible with the people that we do business with.

What is most valuable?

The whole Office suite of Office products: Word, Publisher, Outlook, etc. are fantastic. The whole suite of products is very good.

What needs improvement?

• It needs improvements around its compatibility with non-Microsoft products.
  • They should do more testing before product releases.

It is very stable.

I have not had any problems with the scalability. It has scaled to everything that we have needed.

The technical support is outstanding.

We switched from the PC-based solution (desktop) to the cloud-based. The cloud-based gave us more opportunities to be more flexible. It is easier to get to when employees are out of the office or at home. They can link in to the product, so it makes it very available.

The initial setup is very straightforward. There are some complexities to it if you use some of the more advanced features, but for the basic install, it is very easy.

The pricing/licensing is easy to manage.

There weren't any vendors on our shortlist. We just decided to go to the cloud version. We were already using it in our desktop environments, so there were no competitors.

What other advice do I have?

It is an excellent, stable solution for doing what we do in our business. The product has my highest recommendation.

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor: reliability of the product.