Office 365 Review

Good stability and scalability but needs better features

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for email exchange.

What needs improvement?

There are several areas that this service can be improved. The email, there are certain features we would like to see improvements from Microsoft, and also there are applications called BlueJeans, and there are certain things.

There are several additional features we would like to see, such as advanced features of SAN protection in Office 365. The main thing is the SAN protection; we would like to see a lot of advanced features added because we had a lot of spam attacks.

More than five years now

It's very stable.

The scalability is good. More than 700 people are using this solution. Their job titles range from IT manager, network engineer, to corporate team members, there are several staff engineers, everyone.

We have about three people who are directly working with deployment and maintenance.

We were using open source email server entourage exchange, and from there the best option was to migrate to Office 365.

The initial setup was a bit complex because we were migrating to exchange service.

Deployment took around three weeks to fully migrate everything to Office 365.

We used official applications provided by Microsoft for the migration. There were no other articles used.

Technical support of Office 365 is good.

We are using a particular type of license which allows each item to be priced around 30 dollars per month. There are no costs in addition to the standard licensing fees.

What other advice do I have?

The advice I would give depends mainly on their requirements. If they need to minimize their administration, Office 365 would be an excellent option.

On a scale of one to ten, one being the lowest and ten being the highest, I would rate this product a seven.