Oracle E-Business Suite Review

Good performance and great technical support

What is our primary use case?

We implement the support. We are using this solution for a couple of things. We have customers from various sectors, such as the manufacturing sector, sales sector, service industry, and hospitality industry. We've been using Oracle E-Business Suite in these areas.

What is most valuable?

Their great technical support is one of the most valuable features.

What needs improvement?

It should be made a little bit more user friendly. When I complete my implementation and hand it over to the clients or the person who will operate it on a day-to-day basis, they find it a little bit difficult because they are not from a highly qualified IT background. I want Oracle to make it a little bit more user friendly.

We have been using Oracle E-Business Suite for the last two and a half years.

There are no issues with stability and scalability.

Technical support from Oracle has always been great. We have never faced any issues when it comes to anything related to technical support from Oracle. In fact, there have been times when they went the extra mile to support us.

The initial setup is neither too complicated nor too simple. If you are experienced, it doesn't take too long.

We are satisfied with the pricing of Oracle E-Business Suite. Pricing is pretty much okay if you consider the products and the service that you are getting. A quality product never comes at a cheap price. Oracle is costly, but they support you. If you are looking for pricing, then I would say not to go for Oracle.

What other advice do I have?

Performance-wise and support-wise, everything is fine. I don't see any challenges.

I would rate Oracle E-Business Suite a nine out of ten. It just needs to be a bit more user friendly.

Private Cloud
More Oracle E-Business Suite reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Oracle HCM Cloud
Learn what your peers think about Oracle E-Business Suite. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.