Oracle E-Business Suite Review

It's a very cool technology to manage the financials, payroll, manufacturing units, et cetera.

What is most valuable?

Primarily, performance and responsiveness, and also, good support.

How has it helped my organization?

I'm basically an administrator, so I don't know much about the business functionality, but I feel it's a very cool technology to manage the financials, payroll, manufacturing units, et cetera.

What needs improvement?

I don't think so. As far as I know, it's doing its best in pretty much all the areas. As of now, I can't tell anything.

For the past six years I've been working as an administrator for Oracle E-Business Suite.

I believe it's pretty stable. I think it's one of the best ERPs available as of today.

I think they're pretty responsive.

Basically, most of the time, usually we go through the normal process of creating a service request, and at times, if there is a major issue or any critical problem, they would step in and they personally help out the customer.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely encourage anybody to start using the E-Business Suite as an ERP solution. I think most of the companies are using it. Oracle applications are so popular that many customers are already using it.

More Oracle E-Business Suite reviews from users
...who work at a Comms Service Provider
...who compared it with Oracle HCM Cloud
Learn what your peers think about Oracle E-Business Suite. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.