Oracle Eloqua Review

The strongest marketing automation platform in the market

Valuable Features:

I love the breadth of marketing activities you can do and manage with Eloqua - lead and account scoring, lead management and nurturing, email marketing, hypersites/microsites, social components, reporting (ROI on marketing spend), event management and the list goes on. We needed a solution that could scale with our business - and it doesn't get better than Eloqua.

Room for Improvement:

Who doesn't want to pay less!

Other Advice:

A small team can operate at a large scale with Eloqua. We deployed it worldwide with success. We love the nurture system we were able to create with Eloqua.
More Oracle Eloqua reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Salesforce, IBM and others in Marketing Automation. Updated: January 2021.
455,108 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarit_user7665 (Network Engineer at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees)

Eloqua is primarily targeted towards outbound marketing and a bit difficult to handle when it
comes to deployment. It’s a well-known fact that outbound generates more traffic, but if someone is
looking for a product that can also handle in out marketing, there are many products out there in the
market that excel in this sub-domain.