QuickBase Review
We previously kept only hard copies of all our quotes, now we can share them digitally, or grant them QB access.

Valuable Features

Access to Professionals, who are more than happy to help.

Improvements to My Organization

Allows us to keep all our information in one place accessible no matter where we travel to, different locations etc.

Room for Improvement

I have not encountered any areas for improvement, when working with my apps a couple of times I have thought, hmm this could be changed or maybe this would be a good idea, but Intuit has already thought of this. If there is something, that has not been thought of I can submit it to the community and it could possibly be a future enhancement.

Use of Solution

1 year and 2 months

None

There was one time where Quickbase was down, I called and let them know the issue I was having the let me know that it was not just me that it was affecting all QB users, then provided me with a website where I could view status updates while they were working on it. The issue started around 3:30pm and was up and running by the next business day, when I signed in.

None

102% excellent

Super awesome

We previously kept only hard copies of all our quotes, now we can share them with sales reps digitally, or grant them QB access. In addition with our further expansion into other territories we are able to share information seamlessly.

Easy enough. If I were in a situation where I wasn't as technically inclined, there is a great team ready to help.

Other Advice

Quickbase is a powerhouse, with unlimited possibilities and versatility for use.