QuickBase Review

QuickBase is very easy to learn and deploy. The platform allows for development of apps within days.

What is most valuable?

Dynamic form rules

Customization of email notifications based on any fired action of a field

How has it helped my organization?

We have migrated various spreadsheets into QuickBase, which has allowed multiple users to work on the same database at the same time and provided us with better tracking.

What needs improvement?

Allow for multiple languages.

There is only the capability of having 1 report per notification. We would like to be able to insert multiple reports into the one email notification to give a better overview.

3 Years

None

Only issue is a challenge we have with employees resetting their passwords due to forgetting their security questions.

None

Customer service is great on the weekdays, but almost non-existent on the weekends. Our business is a 7 day a week operation, and sometimes support is delayed.

The level of technical support is high, but sometimes it takes a few iterations to get the answer you need do to canned responses in the beginning.

The initial setup was straightforward, and training the end users was very simple.

We implemented internally, but we leveraged Advantage QuickBase to help train the trainer on QuickBase development.

I'm not allowed to discuss the specifics, but the solution has been financially favorable versus other solutions.