QuickBase Review

QuickBase is a much better fit for our small business than Salesforce.com ever was

What is most valuable?

Configuration and setup are so much more intuitive and powerful, without the many limitations that come with Salesforce.

How has it helped my organization?

We can now get complex reports natively in QuickBase, whereas with Salesforce we needed to revert to Microsoft Access for many of our reporting needs.

What needs improvement?

Validation rules should get handled at the database level, not the form level. There is too much risk in having integrity issues with the database when records can be updated through importing, the API or in grid edit mode and not need to pass the validations which only work through dynamic form rules. Also, we need more built-in control over cascade deletions of child and grandchild records when a parent record is deleted, and also the ability to prevent parent record deletion when children are related.

3 months

QuickBase is too stingy with its application storage.

Not yet.

Not yet.

Good so far, haven't had to use much.

Excellent

We have been on Salesforce.com for the last 7 years, but it isn't as good a fit for a small business like ours. Too many limitations, too much programming overhead and complexity with Apex, unit tests, etc.

Straightforward

Doing it myself with the help of Data Collaborative. They have been extremely helpful.

I systematically looked at over 225 other cloud database and project management platforms before deciding that QuickBase was the best fit for our needs.

More QuickBase reviews from users