Intuit logo

QuickBase Review
It's flexible and has unlimited options for operations and sales, but it could be improved with more UI customizability.

Valuable Features:

Flexibility and unlimited options for operations and sales. It's done everything we've needed and has a rich knowledge base.

Improvements to My Organization:

It's improved our sales, marketing, and customer service while reducing costs. It has brought multiple platforms together to allow us a single set of standards.

Room for Improvement:

I would like to see more customization functions of the UI. For example, the ability to modify the color of the tool bar and also the ability to use the getting started but customized for end users.

Use of Solution:

5 years

Deployment Issues:

Adoption is always a challenge. Overall quickbase was adopted easier than other applications we've used. Most of the training available is for an admin so it would help to have some basic training for users available.

Stability Issues:

Never an issue with stability. Quickbase is up 99.9% of the time and we've never seen the application do anything unexpected.

Scalability Issues:

We did at first with the data storeage limits in place but since that has expanded we have not had an issue. We are growing quickly in the last year and the product has kept up.

Quickbase's service has been nothing less than outstanding and friendly. Anytime we have contacted support the experience has been quick and pleasant.

The technical support has been top notch. Any representative we have had has been knowledgeable and thorough and resolved our issue quickly.

Previous Solutions:

Yes, we used goldmine which was unstable , wasn;t user friendly , and poorly adopted. It was also an on premise solution which was a challenge to support.

Initial Setup:

The initial setup is as complex or straightforward as you make it. You can choose from a ready made application or start off with your own from scatch.

Implementation Team:

In house team of 1 (me) pitched the solution, built the apps, and deployed them. My level of experience with the application was zero and all self taught through the knowledge base.

ROI:

I don't believe that's a number I can accurately calculate. There are so many places we have saved time and resources I don't think i can remember them all.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

We were first discounted but now that we are paying per person I see we are paying full price; This is something to keep an eye on if you are sizeable and placed at full price.

Other Solutions Considered:

Yes, we looked at Microsoft Dynamics and the latest version of Goldmine. Microsoft Dynamics was extremely expensive.

Other Advice:

Use Quickbase. You won't regret it! You'll be in control of your own destiny and won't have to rely on anyone else to give you the ability you need.

1 visitor found this review helpful
117b20b8 6627 4a80 924f 128164e22c13 avatar?1450369929

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About QuickBase?

Our experts can help. 234,133 professionals have used our research on 5,903 solutions.