QuickBase Review

We built open positions tracker, employee rosters, deployment trackers, etc., but it needs a multi-select drop-down, more flexible and adjustable UI.

What is most valuable?

QuickBase is a wonderful PaaS platform that offers ease in building small- and medium- sized projects/automation. It was very instrumental in meeting Accenture’s base requirements for automation at a low cost, easy-to-use, easily configured, customizable and flexible relational database. Highly reliable platform (multi-data center). Easily integrates with any system.

Best part is its multi-domain potential.

How has it helped my organization?

Integration of the solution with other enterprise solutions was very effective. We built open positions tracker, employee rosters, deployment trackers, etc. using this platform and were able to add inefficiencies in the overall process.

What needs improvement?

The product needs improvement on the performance side especially when the data tends to grow more than 2000 records in a table.

It's high time for them to build a multi-select drop down, more flexible and adjustable UI with support for more colors, schemes and themes.

1.5 Years

Deployment is a bit slow especially when enhancements have to be deployed because configuration changes needs to be deployed 1 by 1 on the production environment. Need a more efficient solution there.

No issues

No Issues encountered with scalability, that's in fact a strong area.

7/10

10/10

Yes, Time to Market was a major factor as we as the self-service feature.

Our first solution was a complex one but we got all the support/consulting from the vendor to ensure we were set for success

In House with consulting from a vendor. Vendor's level of expertise was 8/10.

Productivity Improvements

The product is fairly priced

What other advice do I have?

The solution has a lot to offer from Workflow, Notifications, Dashboards, Reporting and Charts, User Permissions, Form rules and formulas, customizations using jQuery, JS, HTML, PHP, XML API's etc