QuickBase Review

Valuable Features

It's highly customizable. We can easily create our own applications in-house to meet our needs. Once you understand the platform, there is no shortage of possible solutions to design problems.

Improvements to My Organization

We've been able to automate some workflows and make a lot of other workflows more simple. Since everything is in the cloud, communication has improved tremendously.

Room for Improvement

There are some clunky things about the options and interface, but they're working to improve them and are highly responsive to customer feedback.

Use of Solution

I've used it for several years.

Everything can be improved, and one of the benefits of this platform is that it is fast and easy to implement improvements.

I haven't had any problems or know of anyone who has in our organization at all. QuickBase has not had any issues with stability that I'm aware of.

I haven't had any problems or know of anyone who has in our organization at all. QuickBase has not had any issues with scalability that I'm aware of.

Great, QuickBase is really responsive and always looking for customer feedback. Our rep is also a great go-to person and always responds quickly with very helpful insight.

Our systems were really old and we were converting from spreadsheets and old relational databases, so we didn't really encounter this. We switched because we were so out-of-date that we needed new solutions.

The initial setup is very simple and straightforward. Once you understand the platform, there is no shortage of solutions to design problems. The trickiest thing is always figuring out which solution will work best. The platform is really customizable so you can do a lot with it and improve over time.

Implementation Team

We implemented mostly in-house, but worked with one outside service provider for some content that needed a more elegant solution.

ROI

This is not applicable for us. We are a non-profit that needs systems for tracking our work, so the return is not quantifiable.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

The price point is very competitive and the terms of the contract are what you would expect. No surprises here as everything is pretty straight forward in my experience.

Other Solutions Considered

We looked at a few, but this offered the best customization and lowest sticker price for what we need it to do, so we are not using any other options.

Other Advice

Once you understand the platform, there is no shortage of possible solutions to design problems. Try to train people outside of IT on the backend; one of the big benefits of QuickBase is it's accessibility to new low-tech users.