QuickBase Review

What is most valuable?

API Calls and Exact Forms. I am very pleased with the documentation and user input. It has helped me to keep all of my programming in house and will continue to do so.

How has it helped my organization?

I was able to take procedures that took many people and minimize the keystrokes and database touches by using API calls and formula url's to auto populate needed fields in multiple tables.

What needs improvement?

I just see the need for more integration with your Quickbooks suite of software and the display of Mobile data needs improvement. 2 fields is not enough.

6 years.

I never have in issue with deployment just and issue with user interaction. Its the Users fault though not following instruction.

Absolutely no stability issues. Works great with all my newer devices and computers. I think in the past 6 years I have been down 3 times and for very little time.

Being the customizable platform that Quickbase is there has been absolutely no issues with scalability. I can build any of my ideas and implement them immediately.

The few times that I have needed customer service in the past 6 years the service has been prompt and accurate. Very good phone conversations and I feel like it is not outsourced

The tech support has been great and very informative. They have helped us to the point that my current questions cannot be solved with quickbase programming and I am moving to java for the solutions.

No I did not use a previous solution, I started using Quickbase in the beginning of the company. So there was no software package to switch from. This is much easier to use that MS access.

Super easy to setup and I have had such a boost in confidence that I have out programmed the quickbase environment and are looking to learn java to help.

I have not used a vendor team and implemented everything in house. I tried to use a certain team and the made promises they could not fulfill.

I have never calculated the ROI for this product. I know It has saved me atleast 2 office positions, 60k per year I would say.

I am satisfied with my choice of 20 users. I have extras if needed for new hires and it provides me flexibility if I want to add a customer to the system temporarily the users are available.

I jumped right into Quickbase. It has a trusted Backing company and I use thier products also. I am very satisfied and would not want to switch to anything else.

What other advice do I have?

This is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a hosted database. Not having to worry about the computer hardware has been a help and I see expanding the service in the future.