QuickBase Review

Helps to rapidly deploy a line of business apps without having to maintain large applications

What is most valuable?

• The ability to quickly build an application, with advanced features like sorting and dashboards.
  • Compared to other solutions, it is powerful.

How has it helped my organization?

As a service provider, we find our clients love how rapidly we can resolve their problems. Time to deliver is very short!

What needs improvement?

QuickBase is working on adding more customizations to the user experience as they rebuild their architecture, and I am looking forward to this.

Three years.

We have had no issues with deployment with regards to Quickbase.

We have had no issues with stability minus the windows of downtime for updates.

We have had no issues with scalability with regards to QuickBase.

QuickBase customer service responds very quickly and efficiently. I have had nothing but great experiences with them.

QuickBase technical support is very quick and to the point. I appreciate that. They are knowledgeable and prompt.

We used many different solutions before, including just using spreadsheets. Easy of use and its rapid turnaround for development is why we switched.

The initial setup was straightforward and very simple with regards to QuickBase.

We are a vendor team, so I will not rate our expertise. I find QuickBase works great doing it yourself, but there is quite a bit of power available if you bring in an experienced service provider.

ROI is hard for us to measure, but we are both happy and satisfied with our investment and returns. I think QuickBase's value versus cost is extremely high.

As with all Software as a Service (SaaS), pricing is per user per month. Working with a QuickBase sales representative is a great way to discuss pricing.

We spent a lot of time looking at Salesforce Force.com. QuickBase is both cheaper and quicker to market in building custom apps.

What other advice do I have?

I highly recommend the product highly. QuickBase is a great tool for companies looking to rapidly deploy a line of business apps without having to maintain large applications.

Also, my experience with the product has been great. I will continue to use it.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We are a QuickBase Service Provider (QSP).