TIBCO ActiveMatrix BPM Review

An easy to use solution with a straightforward setup that occasionally lacks stability

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use is for internal governance.

What is most valuable?

The customization is the most valuable feature. The BPM is very good.

The interface is very user-friendly. I like that it's an end-to-end product and complete solution.

What needs improvement?

I'd like to be able to see into the development area of this product, and not just the administration. I'd like to see some of the development features.

The solution could offer better integration capabilities.

I've been using this solution for three years.

In general, the solution is stable, but we have had to deal with some instability occasionally.

The scalability of the solution is limited.

Their technical support is good. I've had to reach out a few times when I couldn't resolve something myself, and they helped.

I didn't previously use a different solution.

The initial setup was straightforward. Deployment took about four hours. About seven people currently work with the solution.

I implemented the solution myself.

What other advice do I have?

We use the on-premises deployment model.

I would rate the solution seven out of ten. Sometimes it's not stable, but it is a complete solution. It takes time for development. An hour for development, is a long time, for example, in my opinion. It is easy to use but has many black box complaints. You have to write to support because of these complications.