UKG Review

Workflows assisted in more fluid processes. I would like them to increase product knowledge in their customer service people.

What is most valuable?

The attention paid to what customers want in product services.

How has it helped my organization?

Workflows assisted in more fluid processes.

What needs improvement?

Increase product knowledge in their customer service people. My experience has been when I speak with a support person, I know more than they do. In some cases, by the time I receive an answer I have already figured it out.

5 years.

Was not with company during deployment.

Willing to assist but lack of knowledge to resolve issues.

Great.

The company did not put people first.

What other advice do I have?

Keep improving. The changes coming in 2017 are a good start. Make your companies able to access more aspects of the system instead of contacting Customer Service

Web
More UKG reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about UKG, Workday, ADP and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarMicole Kaye (Ultimate Software)

Hi Lori, thank you for providing us with feedback. I'm happy to hear you feel that we care about providing valuable product features (because we do!) I do see you have some concerns, and I just wanted to let you know that I have shared your comments with the team so we can improve in the future. If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to reply here or email me (email will be faster) at micole_kaye@ultimatesoftware.com. Have a great day. Thank you.