UKG Review

They need to be able to duplicate current benefits for each year. I would like to see better customer service and training.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable element is the benefits feature.

How has it helped my organization?

The improvement to our organization is less paper.

What needs improvement?

They need to be able to duplicate current benefits for each year!!!

We have been using this solution for two years.

There was poor implementation support form Ultimate.

We have stability issues on occasion.

I did not encounter any issues with scalability.

Customer service is awful.

Technical support is awful. I had to purchase consulting services for the most basic support.

We did not have a previous solution.

I was not there for the setup. However, according to legend, a payroll administrator was accountable for the implementation. I am still digging out.

We implemented the solution in-house, with no expertise.

Keep a budget for consulting and training because of the poor quality of support from Ultimate.

We did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

Fix your customer support. Offer other training options. A twelve-year old might like YouTube videos, but it is not effective for everyone.

More UKG reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about UKG, Workday, ADP and others in Benefits Administration. Updated: July 2021.
523,372 professionals have used our research since 2012.
1 Comment

author avatarMicole Kaye (Ultimate Software)

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry to hear you have had a less-than-stellar experience with us. I noticed you mentioned you would like some training options. I would like to work with you to find some solutions for you. If you're interested in working with me, please either reply here or email me (email will be faster!) at micole_kaye@ultimatesoftware.com. Have a nice day.

Micole Kaye, Ultimate Software