Ultimate Software UltiPro Review

We have found the benefits features to be lacking.

What is most valuable?

• Payroll module

What needs improvement?

One of the main areas with room for improvement are benefits. We have found it to be very lacking. Also, the way the system uses effective dating and the communication between core and UTM are areas with room for improvement.

I have used it since Oct 2016.

YES, we have encountered deployment issues. We are actually still having issues since activation five months ago. We have had to reconfigure many aspects of our configuration since our consultant didn't set us up correctly. Our carrier connections are also not complete.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is poor; unless we are being the squeaky wheel, we haven't gotten the best service.

Tech support has been good.

We previously used ADP Workforce Now.

Initial setup was complex in the way we manually imported all our data and were reevaluating our processes.

A vendor team implemented it; they were poor.

Before choosing this product, we evaluated other options.

1 Comment
author avatarMicole Kaye

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback. We take feedback very seriously and use comments like yours to improve. I'm sorry to hear you are having a less than stellar experience. I'm wondering if there's something I can do. If you're interested in working with me to find solutions for you, feel free to reply here are email me at micole_kaye@ultimatesoftware.com. Have a great day. Thank you.