Ultimate Software UltiPro Review

Custom reports built through BI has helped with our labor costing. I would like more custom fields that we can tailor to our business needs.

What is most valuable?

The payroll processing and BI are the most valuable features.

How has it helped my organization?

We've had custom reports built through BI that has helped with our labor costing.

What needs improvement?

The current retro pay feature doesn't work with our setup; more custom fields that we can tailor to our business needs.

Our company doesn’t follow an 8 hour schedule. We work 7.5 hours Monday-Thursday, and 7.0 hours on Fridays. The current feature doesn’t work with that setup. UltiPro, as I’ve been advised has the same number of hours on each work day (so our 37.0 hour week, would equate to approximately 7.4 work days – you cannot setup your daily hours differently)

The other comment about custom fields – this would be helpful because we use the “Other company info” tab in UltiPro and have our managers input their salary increase recommendation amount. This really doesn’t belong there but without the compensation management module, we don’t have another place to have our managers put that data. Also, the education portion of UltiPro doesn’t have certain fields to record class name, grade, cost, etc. so it’s all put in the notes section and isn’t really reportable. These are just two small examples.

I have used it for six years.

Customer service is great!

Technical support is great.

We did not previously use a different solution.

I wasn't with the company at the time of initial setup.

I'm not sure whether a vendor team or an in-house one implemented it.

The ROI is good.

1 Comment
author avatarMicole Kaye

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're happy to hear you enjoy our payroll and business intelligence capabilities. Have a great day.