Ultimate Software UltiPro Review

Pending pay and retroactive pay are the most valuable features. When you use all fields, they should appear on one page.

What is most valuable?

Pending pay and retroactive pay are the most valuable features.

How has it helped my organization?

• Less manual entry

What needs improvement?

Time management and the screen showing punches

Not showing on the same page when you use all fields, even when you down size your screen

The only way to see all the fields is by making the screen smaller and it is not readable. We change depts., jobs, projects , HR depts. and Activity.

It can be difficult for the managers and I when we try to correct or just check time. There are frequent errors due to this issue.

I have used it since November 2016.

We encountered many deployment issues. Our implementation team had no idea about healthcare and its complexity; would have been nice to have a team that understood healthcare.

We did not encounter any stability issues.

We did encounter some scalability issues with the setup of our home healthcare.

The implementation team was less than desirable.

Customer services for cases has been awesome!

Technical support is 8/10.

There was too much manual entry in the old system, and the HR and payroll systems were different.

Initial setup was complex because the team we have did not have healthcare experience.

An in-house team implemented it. I would not rate them even a one out of 10.

Determining ROI is not part of my job description.

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated Kronos.

What other advice do I have?

Make sure your implementation team has experience with the industry they are setting up.

1 Comment
author avatarMicole Kaye

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback. You offer some great advice here and I wanted to let you know I sent your comments to the team to help us improve. We're happy to hear we are helping your organization streamline processes by reducing manual data entry. Have a great day. Thank you.