Ultimate%20software logo

Ultimate Software Ultipro Review
Pending pay and retroactive pay are the most valuable features. When you use all fields, they should appear on one page.

Valuable Features:

Pending pay and retroactive pay are the most valuable features.

Improvements to My Organization:

• Less manual entry

Room for Improvement:

Time management and the screen showing punches

Not showing on the same page when you use all fields, even when you down size your screen

The only way to see all the fields is by making the screen smaller and it is not readable. We change depts., jobs, projects , HR depts. and Activity.

It can be difficult for the managers and I when we try to correct or just check time. There are frequent errors due to this issue.

Use of Solution:

I have used it since November 2016.

Deployment Issues:

We encountered many deployment issues. Our implementation team had no idea about healthcare and its complexity; would have been nice to have a team that understood healthcare.

Stability Issues:

We did not encounter any stability issues.

Scalability Issues:

We did encounter some scalability issues with the setup of our home healthcare.

The implementation team was less than desirable.

Customer services for cases has been awesome!

Technical support is 8/10.

Previous Solutions:

There was too much manual entry in the old system, and the HR and payroll systems were different.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup was complex because the team we have did not have healthcare experience.

Implementation Team:

An in-house team implemented it. I would not rate them even a one out of 10.

ROI:

Determining ROI is not part of my job description.

Other Solutions Considered:

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated Kronos.

Other Advice:

Make sure your implementation team has experience with the industry they are setting up.

1 Comment

C695ac8a f26a 4efc bfe2 bed31bbb03c2 avatar

Hi there, thank you for providing us with feedback. You offer some great advice here and I wanted to let you know I sent your comments to the team to help us improve. We're happy to hear we are helping your organization streamline processes by reducing manual data entry. Have a great day. Thank you.

Like (0)01 June 17
Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Ultimate Software Ultipro?

Our experts can help. 228,876 professionals have used our research on 5,836 solutions.