Ultimate Software UltiPro Review

The most valuable features are BI, payroll, and UTM.

What is most valuable?

• BI
  • Payroll
  • UTM

How has it helped my organization?

With UTM, we have saved so much labor hours by reducing the manual data entry into Excel and then to import into payroll batches.

UTM use has reduced paycheck errors by almost 99.9%.

What needs improvement?

The UTM option to have the option to allow a supervisor to approve only the hours worked in their department when an employee has worked in multiple jobs.

My suggestion to have the option in UTM to allow supervisors to approve only the shifts that an employee had worked for his/her own department when this employee had transferred hours (shift) to another department.

And to allow the supervisor for the department where the hours were transferred to be able to approve those transferred hours only.

Example: Employee #003894 has hours worked at her own Dept. 67 and also worked hours in Dept. 53.

Currently, at the end of the period, if a supervisor in Dept. 67 is the first one to approve the timesheet, then supervisor in Dept. 53 is not able to approve the hours transferred to his department.

The same happens if a supervisor in Dept. 53 approves a time sheet first, then the supervisor in Dept. 67 is not able to approve his own hours.

Since supervisors complain when they are not able to approve hours because the time sheet was already approved by the other supervisor.

I have used it since May 2014.

We have encountered a few deployment issues, but they have been solved.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is 100% based on my own experience interacting with critical issues, to tax services, UTM and BI.

Technical support is 99% (just to leave some room for improvement).

We previously used just the manual paper time sheet. We switched to save time, save labor in payroll and increase accuracy.

Since it was my first time with UTM, but with previous experience using Core HR Payroll, the setup and learning was not that difficult.

An in-house team implemented it.

I do not have a specific amount for ROI, but I am sure it has been worth every penny to our company.

Consider the your needs and the pricing.

I became involved after implementation.

1 Comment
author avatarMicole Kaye

Hi there - thank you for providing us with feedback. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy our customer support and service. We value your feedback and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Thank you!