Ultimate Software UltiPro Review

Training is streamlined and data gathering is made easy

What is most valuable?

• Reporting
  • Payroll processing

How has it helped my organization?

We are able to report on all HR data with ease. Training is streamlined and data gathering is made easy.

What needs improvement?

Additional customer support reps are needed.

11 years.

There are always issues when implementing a new solution, but nothing out of the ordinary.

No issues.

No issues.

Customer service is okay. In some areas, they really excel, and in others, they have room for improvement. They have grown quickly and may need a few more reps to keep up with the high volume.

The first level of tech support is very out-of-the-box, but once you are past that level, they are very knowledgeable.

Yes, we used Ceridian. Ultimate provided more user-friendly processes and reporting.

No initial setup is straightforward, when moving from one system to another. There is a lot of mapping and back and forth around ensuring what you are doing makes sense.

In-house.

Not applicable.

Know what you want and ask for it.

Yes, but it was long ago and I can't recall.

1 Comment
Micole KayeVendor

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're thrilled to hear you enjoy our reporting and payroll features. I hope you have a great day!

08 December 17