What is our primary use case?
- Core HR
How has it helped my organization?
- Fun, and easy to use on the cloud portion
- There is a need to manage back-office applications in order to get everything done which is a more complex setting with security not flowing through. Also, complexity in compensation plans is not accommodated.
- Prorations over more then a pay period is not possible, so allocating mid-hire bonuses prorated will be a manual task to accomplish.
- System slowdowns and bugs when processing payroll on Mondays and Tuesdays with too much high traffic from other customers. If you are patient, have a simple payroll, other requirements, and no rushes.
- Ultimate is cute and fun.
- It creates more manual work at a slower pace, fills your week as a user, and as an enterprise you might want to utilize that time elsewhere. Also, the cost for services after implementation is out of this world.
What is most valuable?
What needs improvement?
- Bring all components for HR and payroll to the cloud.
- Fix timeout issues and slowdowns when all customers are running payroll on Mondays and Tuesdays.
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Mar 25 2019