Unitrends Review
The best part of their service is their tech support. They keep following up until they know everything is right.

How has it helped my organization?

Less headaches to worry about backups. 99% of the time, I don't have to touch it. Set up the jobs and let it go. 1% is the setup of new backups and verification the new backups work.

What is most valuable?

• Backup and restore
  • Replication to Forever Cloud
  • Tech support

What needs improvement?

Follow up for the DRaaS service setup. I'm still waiting to schedule a DRaaS test after upgrading several months ago.

Yes. I was backing up too much information. Changed from doing two physical appliances, one local, and one remote to two local and a Forever Cloud for remote. This doubled our storage space for backups and solved the problem.

Good customer service. No problems with my sales rep.

High level of tech support. The best part of their service. They keep following up until they know everything is right.

I've used physical tape, NetBackup, Arcserve IT, Backup Exec, and high-speed tape caching. It's great going right to disk.

I didn't do the initial setup. However, when we converted the second remote to a local support, they guided me through the entire process.

We implemented straight through Unitrends Support

More sleep!

When you purchase initially, get into the program which gives replacement hardware for free when you renew your support agreement. It makes the renewal down the road so much easier to cost justify.

Datto.

1 Comment

Bartt NelsonReal UserTOP 5

Tech support that is available live in my time zone, is timely with advice and resolution, and they communicate well. Big plus.

04 May 18