WorkFusion Review

Exceptional customization ability, great customer support, and install simple

How has it helped my organization?

The solution is not just about playing recordings, dragging and dropping them onto the platform. It does more, it allows your business to have more use cases. When you are using the framework it allows you the ablility to customize the Java code according to business requirements. This is what makes it easier for us.

I think from a business point of view, we have accomplished what we wanted to. From a skills perspective, there is still a lot of upskilling that is required because our next step is machine learning.

What is most valuable?

The solution is customizable, you can create new APIs according to your requirements.

What needs improvement?

We have had some problems in the past with the Inspector tool that looks at the elements on the screen. Replacing it or improving it is needed.

I have been using the solution for three years.

The solution is stable, we have not had any glitches or problems. I would say currently the stability is approximately 95%.

The version we are using has been able to scale fine since we have done it already. I would like to see how the scalability is of version 10, which we are waiting to do.

The customer service uses tickets for tracking support. Their turn around time is very good, we typically get a response within a day.

The setup was time-consuming but simple. We had the skills and resources to complete it without a problem.

The whole implementation took approximately two months. We had different environments and hardware which can add up to more time for the process. Typically, the more changes that are required the more time it can take.

What other advice do I have?

I do not have high-level experience with platforms that offer similar robotic process automation currently. The capability is there in this solution, the platform has a lot of features and capabilities. The onus is of the user to utilize all of those capabilities that WorkFusion has.

If you have a small business there might be a better solution out there for you but if you have a large organisation, I definitely recommend it.

I rate WorkFusion an eight out of ten.

More WorkFusion reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Learn what your peers think about WorkFusion. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,226 professionals have used our research since 2012.