WorkFusion Review

Stable and scalable product but requires more upgrades and modifications

What is our primary use case?

We use it for project management for material designing and SLD. We use it for our bump operations. We are full process.

What needs improvement?

Areas for improvement are totally dependent on each company and how they are going to use it. It's completely dependent on their operations, so I cannot comment on what needs to be improved.

However, it could be much more process-oriented - that could be upgraded. And they could give me a little bit more flexibility to make the modifications I need. There are elements in the access control circuits that could be recyclable. There are features we are looking at where we'll be putting our FPS spreadsheets where we want them.

I have been using WorkFusion for two years.

In terms of stability, it's quite good. It's an internal IP product.

The scalability is quite good. It's ok. We have more than a hundred people using it - most tech architects.

We previously used HP Robotics for the deploy service. But we switched. The problems and processes are different but they both fit into our organization's needs.

The initial setup was straightforward. Implemention took 13 to 14 weeks and configuration also took the same time, 13 to 14 weeks. We used the help of a consultant to implement. It was good working with them.

We have a user based license, so there are different charges for each user.

What other advice do I have?

Before implementing it would be good to go through the design points.

On a scale of 1 - 10 I would rate them a 6. That's not low - that 60%. But as I said, it needs to be upgraded and modified. On-prem solution software needs to be in a stack that is much more accessible around the architecture of your plant. It should be fast-acting and accessed over the internet. That's the most important part and most companies require it.