Automation Anywhere (AA) Overview
What is Automation Anywhere (AA)?
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software bots that perform repetitive and manual tasks, resulting in dramatic productivity gains and business resiliency with less than one-year payback, on average. The company offers the industry’s leading web-based and cloud-native intelligent automation platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning and analytics right out of the box, to help organizations rapidly start and scale their process automation journey. Its Bot Store is the world's first and largest marketplace with more than 1,000 pre-built, intelligent automation solutions. With a global network of 2,000 partners, Automation Anywhere has deployed over 2.4 million bots to support some of the world’s largest enterprises across all industries. For additional information, visit www.automationanywhere.com.
Automation Anywhere (AA) is also known as Automation Anywhere, Testing Anywhere, Automation Anywhere Enterprise.
Automation Anywhere (AA) Buyer's Guide
Download the Automation Anywhere (AA) Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
Automation Anywhere (AA) Customers
Google, Linkedin, Cisco, Juniper Networks, DellEMC, Comcast, Mastercard, Quest Diagnostics
Automation Anywhere (AA) Video
What users are saying about Automation Anywhere (AA) pricing:
- "There may be room for the product to be more competitively priced to excel in the market."
- "They are already coming out with a community license, which is really good. That's something that I wish to have."
- "We just did a round of price comparison on a global scale and found it's so hard to compare the license prices. But, Automation Anywhere, in general, is on the same price level as the other vendors, a bit lower in some cases."
- "Our pricing a year ago was $600 per license."
- "Additional costs will be for the machines and the number of machines that you are using. You can deploy virtually as well as on physical machines. In both the situations, you do need to allocate a certain budget for securing the machines and where the software will be installed and running. The machines cannot be used for anything else, because only a certain bot can run at a certain time. You need to be very particular about your scheduling of running the bots, and while the bot is running nobody can use the machine. You cannot have an agent working on a machine and the bot running in the background. It has to be completely dedicated. Then there are the network bandwidth requirements and space requirements, which are additional costs apart from the licensing and software costs. The developer is also going to charge you for their coding time too."
Automation Anywhere (AA) Reviews
Learn what your peers think about Automation Anywhere (AA). Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
455,962 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 364 more Automation Anywhere (AA) Reviews