Fortinet FortiMail Overview
What is Fortinet FortiMail?
FortiMail appliances and virtual appliances are proven, powerful email security platforms for any size organization — from small businesses to carriers, service providers, and large enterprises. Purpose-built for the most demanding messaging systems, FortiMail appliances employ Fortinet’s years of experience in protecting networks against spam, malware, and other message-borne threats.
Fortinet FortiMail is also known as FortiMail.
Fortinet FortiMail Buyer's Guide
Download the Fortinet FortiMail Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
Fortinet FortiMail Customers
Magromer Cueros y Pieles S.A.
Fortinet FortiMail Video
What users are saying about Fortinet FortiMail pricing:
- "If you don't need the full bundle that includes everything, you have options for the small or medium enterprise environments."
- "Pricing is straight-forward and renewable without complicated pricing structures."
- "Pricing is based on initial license purchase and use volume."
- "In terms of licensing, we are using a virtual machine license for the single virtual server which it runs on. Doing it this way enables us to cut costs by only licensing FortiMail for our exact use case. If you need to expand in future, you can later buy extra licenses per virtual machine."
- "The annual cost is $55,000."
Fortinet FortiMail Reviews