Infraon IMS Alternatives and Competitors
Read reviews of Infraon IMS alternatives and competitors
Owner at Future Communications
Real UserTop 5
Sep 18, 2020
A stable product that works perfectly
What is our primary use case?We got this product for a banking client to monitor whether leased lines are down or not. The bank and the branches are connected via leased lines. The basic intention was to monitor the status of the network and get alerts automatically if something happens to the network.
Pros and Cons
- "It is a stable product. After the initial configuration, you don't have to tweak it much. All systems of Everest IMS work perfectly."
- "There might be some features in other products that are currently not there in Everest IMS and can be included. I have not yet compared it with any other product."
What other advice do I have?I would recommend Everest IMS because it is a very stable product and works perfectly after the initial configuration. It lacked a module to manage the changes and configurations. We needed this module to obey the user guidelines given by the Reserve Bank of India and record the changes by using MCP, which is a submodule of Everest IMS. This module has just come out. It is a paid module. We haven't used it yet. I would rate Everest IMS an eight out of ten.
CISO / Associate Vice President - IT Infrastructure at a pharma/biotech company with 501-1,000 employees
Jun 16, 2021
Provides data accuracy for availability and policy harmonization
What is our primary use case?We are geographically spread across 11 countries. At each location, we have a firewall and other critical IT infrastructure. We have to log in to all the systems and different URLs, so we are very dependent on some individuals who have the knowledge, control, or access. Moving to this system, I have a single portal where I can access all 10 locations' firewalls from that portal with easy manageability. We are in the life sciences domain with a lot of customer-hosting apps in our AWS cloud. We deployed this monitoring system in our on-premises environment to monitor all the critical IT… more »
Pros and Cons
- "Our response time is within 30 minutes for any support. This solution provides alerts immediately, so we are within our SLA, giving efficiency to our support."
- "This solution is available in SaaS. The reason why we have not gone to SaaS is they do not have a country-specific separation of assets. There are GDPR and other requirements that might require country-specific sensitive information to be filtered as well as other things that need to be taken care of. Normally, if we need to do any compliance, like ISO27000 compliance, they don't have such a report within their system. This kind of report is missing from their SaaS. That is one of the reasons that we have gone to the on-prem version, where I am assured that my data is secure."
What other advice do I have?I would recommend this tool for people who want to have data accuracy in terms of availability and policy harmonization. They should look for this tool. We are very good at integrating it with third-party applications, like AWS and other information security platforms. For our SOC, we build using some other tools, like Acunetix as SAS programming. We have integrated all these things. I haven't seen any workflow automations. We plan to increase our licenses going forward. However, Everest is a small company, and that has risks. I don't know their five- or 10-year plan. They need a proper…
Chief Technology Officer at Leads Innovation
Jun 10, 2021
Gives us a single, consolidated view of our system, network, and ITSM requirements, while helping us achieve ISO certification targets
What is our primary use case?We have been using it to monitor our data center services, including servers, storage, and all our security appliances. We have a 24/7 NOC operating at our data center and they have been using Infraon IMS extensively for network and data center monitoring. We also are using Everest Infraon Desk to manage our assets, our incident management system, and our ticketing system, and it's helping us to achieve our ITSM rules. It's on our own private cloud.
Pros and Cons
- "The role-based dashboards provide data points and charts and topology diagrams in a single window. It's like a spider web, where the application, connectivity, and everything is defined for each user of those applications."
- "I would like to see an integrated view of Infraon IMS and Infraon Desk. It would be very helpful if that were integrated into the solution."