SailPoint IdentityIQ Overview
What is SailPoint IdentityIQ?
SailPoint is the leader in identity security for the cloud enterprise. We’re committed to protecting businesses from the inherent risk that comes with providing technology access across today’s diverse and remote workforce. Our identity security solutions secure and enable thousands of companies worldwide, giving our customers unmatched visibility into the entirety of their digital workforce, and ensuring that each worker has the right access to do their job, no more, no less. With SailPoint at the foundation of their business, our customers can provision access with confidence, protect business assets at scale and ensure compliance with certainty.
SailPoint IdentityIQ is also known as IdentityIQ, SailPoint IdentityNow.
SailPoint IdentityIQ Buyer's Guide
Download the SailPoint IdentityIQ Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021
SailPoint IdentityIQ Customers
Adobe, AXA Technology Services, Cuna Mutual Group, Equifax, ING Direct, Orrstown Bank, Rockwell Automation, SallieMae, Spirit Aerosystems, TEL
SailPoint IdentityIQ Video
What users are saying about SailPoint IdentityIQ pricing:
- "You do pay one price for the license but that price depends on what you choose to include as far as the optional modules go."
- "The price of the solution could improve, it is not priced well for smaller businesses to afford."
- "Its price is okay. It provides good value for money. It is subscription-based. You can go for a one-year or three-year subscription."
- "It is a costly solution. Its cost, for sure, should be reduced."
- "SailPoint is higher in price as compared to Saviynt. The initial cost of SailPoint is very high. There are additional costs to the standard licensing fees."
Learn what your peers think about SailPoint IdentityIQ. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 1 more SailPoint IdentityIQ Reviews