BMC Helix ITSM Review

It provides email notification that are triggered as and when there is an update on assigned ticket, unassigned ticket for pending and resolved.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature is the flexibility, which allows us to customize it per our customers' requirements.

Improvements to My Organization

• Email Notification that are triggered as and when there is an update on assigned ticket, unassigned ticket, pending, and resolved.
  • Multiple mailbox configurations helped people from different organizations to communicate/create incidents.

Room for Improvement

As of now, the new release of version 9 is in place which is resolving the issues reported related to Reporting, Change Management, Approval Console, Dashboards.

Use of Solution

I've used it for almost 9 years now.

We've had no issues with deployment.

We've had no issues with stability.

We've had no issues with scalability.

Customer service is a 9 out of 10.

Technical support is a 9 our of 10.

Implementation Team

The system on our end is home-grown, which is used for consulting mostly to online and remote clients.

ROI

I think that the ROI is perfect with the pricing/licensing concept.

Other Advice

You can implement it with customizations per your requirements as it's a flexible product.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We have a support contract with BMC, which is renewed yearly.