Newgen OmniFlow Review

Omnicon feature enables us to capture information from documents but the platform isn't developed enough

What is our primary use case?

We had the cause of a recording problem with the application crashing. You need to see a crash. The product needs a great Newgen Rounds application.

You also need to be carrying costs, which is time wasted on non-productive requirements. You need to pay them by usage three ways.

How has it helped my organization?

As a Nike person, I can do my job with a whole design and process the visuals from there. I can do my job and design with Newgen OmniFlow.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature for us is the Omnicon. That made sense for us because our company is now able to capture information from documents.

What needs improvement?

We had consistent issues of Newgen OmniFlow crashing. It's not compatible with bounce browsers like Chrome.

The UI of the application should be more user-friendly.

The blueprint should be part of your in-house IT so you don't need to constantly read cost on the guys who will carry out maintenance fees.

Look for new processes. Those are the things that Newgen can work on to improve.

1. Newgen OmniFlow should have a drag and drop design feature.
  2. Newgen OmniFlow should have a major IT troubleshooting software. The money for the platform you pay should support troubleshooters.

I've used Newgen OmniFlow for three years.

Newgen OmniFlow is not stable at all. You need to create an account. You need to respond to the server. Other small programs make instability.

Getting on the platform is very difficult for our in-house IT guys. Our IT guys are not even able to enhance existing processes. If we have any enhancements, we have to call the Indian guys.

On scalability, if you count the scale from 1 to 10, I would give Newgen a zero because we are unable to achieve any in-house enhancements or new processes. Also, always have to contact the guys in India.

When I didn't want to push people on the processes, we bought an enterprise license, which means that we have a limited license on that one. On that one. I'll rate them a 10 because we don't pay any additional fees.

On average, we have about 5000 users on the platform. When you put them all together, maybe the number of concurrent users at any point in time might be around 500 to 1000.

For technical support, they always tried to do their best at every point in time. I've already highlighted the problems to the technical support:

1) The time difference.

2) The language barrier.

Much our language is not English and the communication takes longer. It depends on the complexity of the issues. For non-complex issues, that will take just an hour. But for complex issues, it sometimes takes up to a week.

The first business management solution that we used at the bank was called Implemented Process Maker.

What other advice do I have?

Newgen OmniFlow users should not overload the platform at any point in time. Take it slowly, progress one process at a time. Wait until you have achieved at least optimal satisfaction in the process before starting to onboard another process.

Newgen OmniFlow was supporting their IT in such a way that when they have issues, it takes too long to match the response time. I will advise anyone for continuous training instead.

I'll give them a seven or six in my review. Studies express that the platform isn't developed enough. The platform is not compatible with browsers or old fashioned software like Explorer. Not compatible with newer versions of Explorer and not even compatible with Google Chrome.