SAP ERP Review

Easy to customize and pretty stable but too expensive

What is most valuable?

The system can be integrated with other SAP functionalities - such as finance, production, sales, marketing, HR, et cetera, and can also be customized to become a model that's specifically designed for my business. That's the solution's most valuable aspect.

What needs improvement?

The solution is quite expensive. They need to work on the pricing to make it more reasonable.

There are no extra features needed. It's quite a complete solution.

I've been using the solution for seven years now. It's been a good amount of time.

The solution offers quite good stability. The performance is reliable. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's very good.

The solution is a bit smaller than I prefer to use, however, we don't have to take too many liberties with it, so, for us, it's fine.

We have about 20 users on the product currently.

We have reached out to technical support in the past. They've been quite good and I would say that, overall, we've been satisfied with the level of support they've provided.

The initial setup was pretty straightforward. I don't believe it was complex.

The vendor handled the entire setup for our organization. We didn't actually have to worry about the implementation process.

The costs are high in terms of licensing. It will be too expensive for many companies if they are considering using this solution.

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers. We don't have a business relationship with SAP.

We are using the latest version of the solution.

Although it is a good product, I'd recommend that other organizations consider an alternate solution. This is due to the fact that it's a very expensive model. For us, for the very initial stage of our business, we've spent quite a lot on it. If a company has a vision for the next five years, it could prove difficult to adhere to the solution should things unexpectedly change.

It might be better to have a basic application available on the market. The licensing costs are far too high on this one.

I'd rate the solution seven out of ten, even though the costs are so large. In this time of COVID, people really are more cost-conscious and high licensing costs are untenable for a lot of businesses.

More SAP ERP reviews from users