SAP ERP Review

Comprehensive and robust with good scalability

What is our primary use case?

We are using SAP ERP and the financial part and procurement part and also HR, as well.

What is most valuable?

It is a comprehensive and robust solution. It can provide lots of functional features.

It's great for enterprise-level organizations.

What needs improvement?

The user interface isn't that great. This is an area they could really improve on.

In general, a user should attend training before they can use this platform. There's definitely a learning curve. As a new user or employee, there may be some difficulty with onboarding.

The assisting module is good enough for our construction company, however, some specific areas for construction domains are not tailor-made for construction. Ssome construction operations within the solution do not fulfill our requirements. That it is an ERP struggle, and perhaps not specific to this solution. It may not have specific details for our industry. It's fair to say that the existing module, on HR and on procurement, is good enough for us.

In this company, I've been using the solution for more than ten years.

The stability of the solution is quite good actually. It's very stable. Once you have set up and configured it well, the system works very well. There aren't bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable.

I haven't really dealt too much with scalability. Our company has been pretty steady in terms of usage. We haven't really increased anything. IN our environment, scalability isn't so much of an issue.

That sai, it is my understanding that the solution scales well, and if a company needs to expand it, they can do so with relative ease.

I have dealt with technical support in the past. I consider them to be quite good. They are not too bad, actually. Whenever we raise a support ticket, generally we have got a response within two to three days. They are knowledgable and answer our questions.

The initial setup can be quite complex. You need to have someone who is quite knowledgeable on the solution in order to successfully implement it. SAP is quite difficult.

What other advice do I have?

We're just a customer. We don't have a relationship with the organization.

If a company is considering using this solution, they need to know that training is a must for new users and employees.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of a score of ten.

More SAP ERP reviews from users